Sunday, December 04, 2005


11-30-05

After the canyon, we said good bye to my Jolly Grandparents (who were with us all the time), and headed to Prescott to see my father’s parents, Grandma Patricia (Trudy) and Grandpa Philip (Phil) Messinger, and my Aunt Thao, who was born in Vietnam, my Uncle Eric, and their 1 year old daughter, Catherine. I always enjoy seeing Catherine because every time I see her, she’s learned something new. This time, she’s walking! While driving to Prescott, we stopped briefly in Sedona, a beautiful little town that is practically built into its own colorful rock wall! We purchased ice cream. I got chocolate-chip cookie-dough, my favorite.

When we (mom, dad, Lily, and I) arrived in Prescott we went to an English Tea place that was very nice. We had jasmine tea, iced tea, scones, tea sandwiches (my favorite was cream cheese cucumber), bread pudding, French chocolate raspberry cake, and soup.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma, I found your blog by accident..I am a cousin of yours from S.C your Grand mother Trudy's 2nd cousin...you have had some great adventures! sarah Smith

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home