Sunday, December 04, 2005

11-28-05 and 11-29-05

The Grand Canyon was indescribably beautiful. The average depth of the canyon is a mile deep. It is still being carved by many forms of erosion. It will need to be another half a mile deep before it reaches sea level! Even after that it will not stop growing! It is a breath swiping view, unlike any others. It is also one of the 7 wonders of the world. What are the other 6 wonders? I would like to find out. While at the canyon, we visited several gift shops, including the famous Hopi House, designed by the architect Mary Colter. I learned so much about the Grand Canyon’s history! I even learned how it was formed. Don’t ask me though, it is so complicated! I wrote a report about it for my science teacher, Mr. Hargrave.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My organs are scrambiling

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home